Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introduction

Greetings and Welcome to Pickle's Blog

I'm Jeff Kesselman and I'm Pickles' owner, father, trainer and ghost-writer. Pickles and I have been together for about 5 years.

Today, however, Pickles and I have started the first step of a new journey together. He has always been a friend and companion, and a very good bird, but he's never been formally trained. Today, we began the first day of a training regime intended to eventually make him part of my magic act as well as being a more manageable bird (not that he's bad now) and giving us more ways to enjoy each other's company.

He and I are both new at this. My training as a trainer is coming from the highly respected Dave Womach series of training DVDs. I thought it would be fun to try to chronicle it from Pickles' point of view.

No comments: